E-commerce Dropshipping Business
What Is Dropship Business?
Drop-shipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product using the drop-shipping model, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the seller doesn’t have to handle the product directly.
The biggest difference between drop-shipping and the standard retail model is that the selling merchant doesn’t stock or own inventory. Instead, the seller purchases inventory as needed from a third party—usually a wholesaler or manufacturer—to fulfill orders.
Benefits of Drop shipping Business
· No Inventory needed to start business
· Just pay membership fee to start a business
· No Hold up costs in Stock
· No Need of Product Knowledge
· No Minimum order quantity issues
· Vast Products variety
· No Time Investment
· No Required Photo shoot
· No Expenses to Run Business
· No Office & Warehouse Required
· No Required Staff
· You get access to hundreds of categories
· No Required Infrastructure
· No Need to Hire Staff
· You don’t have to worry about returns
· You don’t have to pack products and ship
· No headache to keep a warehouse to store products
· Earn and learn: You get an option to learn about multi business models at minimum investment.
· You get products at the lowest/wholesale prices
· You save time on business management and focus on sales only
· No Packaging Hassles
How To More Sales & Make More Profit?
We are going to help you with stunning business websites at most affordable prices
Drop-shipping (iBuddy) Membership Plans & Their Fees
Other Membership Plans for Haryana Sellers
- 18% GST charges extra as per government regulations.
- 50% Discount on GST filling (Optional).